Here I go. Slowly inching my way back into things after twenty days away from FASTE. I'm feeling the urge to talk about random crap that's been happening. So here I go.
1. Not happy with the NFL's replacement referees? Turn your TV off. Problem solved.
2. Super awesome video from my church this past weekend. Back to the Future nerds, you'll love this.
3. I drank some apricot beer this past weekend. It was not gross.
4. Last year it took me multiple stops at multiple stores to find a box of Halloween Crunch and a box of Christmas Crunch. This year -- two stops in ten minutes. Done. Hopefully Christmas Crunch will be as easy.
5. I have a foam-board poster of Jose Canseco that I've had for over 25 years. It's in my garage. I can't bring myself to trash it but I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm open to suggestions.
7. Saving the most awesome for last. When I was in junior high in the late 80s, I used to draw an alien creature I made up named Crud. I kept a folder in my desk at school of many of my doodles -- half of which were probably of Crud. Either way, here's what he looked like (Garfield eyes totally intentional)...
I hadn't mentioned Crud to anyone in at least twenty years, so imagine my surprise when my daughter drew this the other day.
Somebody needs to tell her that Crud isn't pink.