A top ten, huh?
Records? Baseball players? TV theme songs?
Nah. How about this.
THE TOP 10 ITEMS PACKED FOR SUMMER CAMP BY THE UNIDENTIFIED CAMPER IN THE OPENING OF THE 1985 MICHAEL J. FOX TV MOVIE 'POISON IVY'
The movie opens as some random kids packs his bags for Camp Pinewood while his mom bellows orders from elsewhere in the house.
10. Walkman. You remember these pieces of yellow plastic that played low-quality music into your ears.
9. Water gun. This was clearly no Super Soaker.
8. TV. It didn't fit in the bag. Too bad.
7. Comics. Not Tom Sawyer.
6. A dog. Because the family pet wouldn't be missed at all.
5. Nutso. Not Great Expectations.
4. Candy. Not Vitamin C.
3. Candy. Not stationary.
2. Tapes. Cyndi Lauper. Billy Idol. Prince. Thompson Twins. Go-Gos.
1. Chix. Not Treasure Island.
You're welcome, Internet.
. . .
Check out other Top Tens from around the League by visiting the comments section of this week's post at Cool and Collected.